4 tier growth marketing & monetization strategy led by Scott Hernandez and Ron Villahermosa to determine key area(s) of revenue growth for BJPenn.com’s digital assets. Project included roadmap design, process development, A/B testing & growth marketing strategy execution to maximize revenue growth for BJPenn.com.
• Determine UVP for each digital asset & develop a strategy for BJPenn.com 2.0 which encompassed extensive planning around SEO, SEM, Social Media and Content.
• Develop & spearhead a growth marketing strategy that encompassed News Content, SM Content & WebDev team(s) to identify key area(s) of improvement while progressively increasing site traffic through various KPI’s.
• Determined project scope of work by uncovering key traffic sources.
• Re-design of the website to encompass a user friendly site to serve MMA related News content.
• Secured key advertising space which included procurement and implementation of ad servers and expanded monetization channels
• Sales aspects included engineering of products (including rich media, social media exposure, EMM etc), developing sales material to showcase suite of solutions for mid – enterprise level businesses and development of operational flow for in-take of campaigns.
HIGHLIGHTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
The team implemented a growth marketing strategy that garnished the following results:
• Increased FB Fan following from 350K to 1.2M in a 2 year period (W/O buying FB “Likes”)
• Increased traffic in 1st year by a total of 148% taking BJPenn.com from 7MM visits/36MM+ page views in the prior year to 17MM+ visits/60MM+ page views in 2012
• Increased traffic 2nd year by another 59% effectively increasing the site traffic to end 2013 at 28M+ visits.
• Total traffic increase of 208% YoY between 2011 – 2013. In 2014, BJPenn.com produced more than 60MM visits & 120MM pageviews.
• Site revenue increased by a total of 756% (in 24 month time frame) through various monetization channel(s)